Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Choose a Style That Never Fades


As a man, it's hard to know what to wear. Is it trendy? Am I doing to look stylish? Will women flock to me if I'm wearing it? It's a tough decision!

What's a guy to do when he doesn't have a personal stylist or a wife with great fashion taste who is willing to lay out his outfit every day? That's where Hawaiian shirts come in! A style that is timeless is rare, but that's what you get when you throw on a Hawaiian shirt. I can choose something that matches my personal taste (like a beer bottle theme) or go wild and have a floral theme. There's every color imaginable, so I don't have to think of little things like my clothes matching either!

In a perfect world, we'd all live in Hawaii. We'd be soaking up the sun on a beach, sipping straws leading to a delightful flavored drink inside a coconut. Beautiful women would see me, point me out to their equally beautiful friends and admire my physique that is clad in a parrot themed shirt. I'd have no boss griping at me, no wife nagging and no kids expecting to have their diapers changed.

Alas, sometimes this world is not perfect. I can only make it seem a little more so by donning the clothes that will help me feel like I'm in that tropical paradise, surrounded by splendor. And when I stop at the water cooler, maybe Sally from accounting will admire my physique... and my great Hawaiian shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment