Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Thoughts: Late Night with Conan O'Brien

After 16 seasons, we have to say good-bye to Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Conan is taking over The Tonight Show and Jimmy Fallon is taking his place at Late Night. All of this has promise, but my Late Night experience will never be the same.

I'm worried about just how much Conan will have to change to be on The Tonight Show. I know that the powers that be at NBC won't let him take The Masturbating Bear along. I hope he can stick with most everything that made him famous. I am very happy to hear that the entire Max Weinberg Seven will be joining Conan in L.A., though.

Two of Conan's skits are tied for my favorite. I LOVE, In the Year 2000 and The Interrupter. I will also miss, New State Quarters and Celebrity Survey. The James Lipton skits are unforgettable. The show is awesome. The whole thing. From beginning to end. I believe it's THE very best late night talk show ever.

Late Night with Conan O'Brien, thanks for entertaining us for 16 unbelievable years, I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment